Dunedin Guest House provides all modern comforts whilst retaining its original character. Tastefully decorated and looked after directly by the owners, the rooms retain the atmosphere and peace of a private home. All rooms are spacious and bright. Please note that Dunedin Guest House is a non-smoking establishment.
According to their size Dunedin Guest House provides single, double/twin, triple and quadruple rooms for families with 4 single beds or 2 double. Facilities include en-suite bathroom with shower, TV, Radio Alarm/CD player, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer.
- 7 in total, all very spacious and tastefully decorated,
- 6 rooms are en-suite and one has its own private bathroom
- Plenty of hot water, fresh towels and toiletries supplied by Scottish Fine Soaps.
- Central heating throughout with individual temperature controls
- Comfortable beds with fresh white bed linen
If there is anything else you need, from an iron, to ice for a quick
aperitif before a night out,
then please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to do all we can to make everything as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Additional facilities include:
- Public telephone
- Wi-fi Internet access (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Travel cot, children’s high chair or booster chair.
- Free on street parking